Please separate each of the bulleted items below, and rinse containers that contained food or drink.
- Newspaper (including inserts), magazines, and catalogs
- White paper – white paper with any color writing on it, envelopes
- Shredded paper – should be in a bag, securely closed
- Colored and Glossy paper – colored paper with any color writing on it
- Books – paperback, hardback, and telephone books
- Corrugated cardboard – any plastic, twist ties, or food residue should be removed
- Chipboard – boxed food, tissue boxes, egg cartons, paper towel tubes, etc.
- Aluminum – aluminum foil, beer and soda cans
- Tin – vegetable, soup, and dog food cans, etc.; labels can be left on
- Glass – all colors
- Plastic #1 (Polyethylene Terephalate Ethylene)
Examples: soft drink, juice, water, cooking and peanut butter jars.
- Plastic #2 (High Density Polyethylene)
Examples: milk jugs, detergent, softener, cleaner bottles, etc.
- Agricultural pesticide containers — must be power washed or triple rinsed
- Clothing (try local thrift store like Joseph’s Coat)
- Brush & tree limbs (south of center at the city drop off location)
- Ceramics, light bulbs
- TV dinner plates/trays
- Computer equipment